Tanaka Printing Co., Ltd. (referred to hereafter as “we”) receives personal information from our customers in order to provide our services.
We only use personal information in order to provide our web services. We strive to provide users with a feeling of trust and peace of mind.
We will comply with regulations related to personal information and will handle personal information appropriately.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
We acquire personal information through legitimate means only, and will not use fraud or other dishonest methods.
2. Use of Personal Information
- We use personal information within the necessary scope in order to fulfill the usage purposes below. If we use personal information for purposes other that those below, it will only be done after receiving the consent of the person concerned.
- Responses and sending of materials related to a quote request / discussion
Use of the company website
- Providing information related to each product / service
3. Safe Management of Personal Information
We will perform necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the disclosure, loss or damage to personal information and to safely protect this information.
4. Entrusting Personal Information
In cases where we entrust the handling of personal information either entirely or partially to a third party, we will undertake thorough investigations regarding this third party, as well as necessary and appropriate supervision of this third party, so that they will safely manage the personal information that they have been entrusted to handle.
5. Providing Personal Information to a Third Party
Except for cases where the private information laws etc. dictate it, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the concerned individual’s prior consent.
6. Personal Information Disclosure and Correction etc.
We will promptly disclose personal information if there is a request from the individual concerned. Information will not be disclosed if the identity of the person cannot be confirmed. If there is an error in the content of the personal information and there is a request for it to be corrected, added to or deleted from the person concerned, we will respond promptly to this request after investigating it. We will not fulfill the request if the identity of the person cannot be confirmed.
7. Changes to the Policy
The contents of the policy may change. The changes to the policy will be valid from the time they are listed on this website, unless we determine it separately.
For inquiries about personal information
Tanaka Printing Co., Ltd.
Telephone: +81 (0)749-22-0362 (Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00 pm)